The camp is split into 2 sessions that are three hours a piece over one day or 3 sessions that are two hours over the span of three days.
The Choose Top Leg Camp is run at a low cost and hosts receive an additional discount. The standard rate is $70 per wrestler.
Three different disounts are available to the host:
- a cheaper fee per wrestler
- a fixed cost for your first 15 wrestlers
- a fixed cost for an unlimited number of wrestlers
Complete the form listed above to get more information and the discount rates.
Here are some expectations required from a Choose Top Leg Camp host:
- Confirm facility availability (Choose Top is not responsible for facility fees)
- Setup a reasonable amount of mat space for the expected number of participants. 1 to 2 full mats is standard
- Mat setup includes application of mat tape and cleaning with disinfectant designed for wrestlers and wrestling surfaces
- Make sure an area nearby is available, normally with a table and chair, to manage on-site registration and check-in
- The deposit or fixed payment is sent more than two months in advance
- Coordinate with facility staff members and coaches so our area is not shared or interrupted during the camp
- Collect signed and complete registration forms from your wrestlers who attend
- Confirm the availability of supervision for each of the session in its entirety by a member of your coaching staff or a facility staff member. Someone with key access to the facility needs to be onsite and nearby at all times.
- Help market locally by:
- sending camp information to your e-mail contact list of coaches
- leaving copies of camp flyers at local tournaments
- posting on your state's wrestling forums